News And Updates
NHS trials Thrive into Work programme
Do you have a health condition and would like support to find work?
The Thrive into Work programme is an experimental NHS trial, testing a new employment support service for people with a health condition. The trial aims to find out how good this new service is at helping people to find work.
What is the service we are testing?
* One-to-one support to suit your needs and employment goals
* Working with your health care team to help you manage any difficulties
* Benefits advice to find out if work could increase your income
* Help with finding a job if you are not in paid employment, and continued support once you have started
* Help talking to your employer about your needs at work
* Meetings over the phone or in person at a location that is convenient for you
Who is the trial for?
* People with a mental health and/or physical health condition
* People who are out of work and want to work
* People registered with a GP in Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sandwell and West Birmingham or South Central Birmingham
* People aged 18+ at the time of referral.
How does the trial work?
The Thrive into Work programme is a randomised control trial, meaning people who take part will be randomly placed into two groups. One group will receive the new service and the other group will be provided with information about existing services in their area.
How to get involved?
Speak to your GP or local health professional Visit www.thriveintowork.org.uk
Call us on 01384 324645